JOIN US FOR A FUN JAMBALAYA COOKOFF!
For the LSU vs Texas game on Saturday, Sept 7 we are partnering with Sharky’s Place for a special Jambalaya Cookoff! The winner will get a prize and everyone will get the cajun awesomeness our cooks bring.
START TIME is 6:00, with kickoff for the LSU vs Texas game at 7:30. Voting will be done by paper ballot at approximately 7:15.
IF YOU WANT TO ENTER AS A COOK:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org BY FRIDAY AUGUST 30.
- There is no entry fee for cooks.
- We will provide an RSVP count by Thursday Sept 5.
- Sharky’s is providing sternos but you’ll need to bring hot food in a dish and stand.
- The winning cook will receive $100 cash.
IF YOU WANT TO JUST EAT AND VOTE:
- All sales are being handled by Sharky’s. Price is $8 in advance thru Tuesday Sept 3, then $10.
- We will have a raffle at halftime of the game – chapter members will get a free raffle ticket. Please see our Membership page for details on joining.
- Contact Sharky’s at 919-783-5448, via Facebook or their website: https://www.sharkysnc.com/contact//
- Cookoff & raffle proceeds go to our alumni association scholarship fund.
- Note on portions: this will be a “tasting” small portion from each entry, not a full entree.