Crawfish season is coming! Our biggest event of the year will be held once again at beautiful Montague Lake on Sunday, May 19 at 1:00 PM. We’ll have beignets and a raffle, jambalaya and of course crawfish flown up from Louisiana.
There are 2 purchase options – online and paper (check).
- Buy your tickets online here!
- You can also purchase the old fashioned way via the attached flyer and form.
*** CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS ***
This is a DIY event for us, we aren’t using caterers so we put your ticket price more to the crawfish and venue. We’re looking for volunteers for the following (RSVP to email@example.com):
- Cleanup crew – we need to haul some heavy trash at the end and leave the venue cleaner than we found it.
- Boiling rigs – we need propane tank, 80 qt pot, burner.
- Ice chests – we need a few large chests for ice and beverages.